Join us for a virtual tasting event with Essex Olive & Spice on Tuesday, April 20th at 6PM EST!
Whet your appetite with six olive oil and vinegar tastings led by connoisseur and shop owner Saad Bourkadi! More information below.
About This Event:
During this virtual tasting event you will learn about Saad's family olive farm in Morocco and how they produce the highest quality extra virgin olive oil. Plus, how to detect the real stuff from the phony, and how infused oils and vinegars can take your cooking up a notch.
- Link to a live virtual tasting with Saad on Tuesday, April 20 at 6PM
- Hand-picked selection of tastings from Essex Olive & Spice shipped right to your door, including--
- 1 sample of the extra virgin olive oil from Saad’s family farm
- 2 infused extra virgin olive oils
- 3 aged (for minimum 12 years) infused balsamic vinegars
About Essex Olive & Spice:
Owner Saad Bourkadi originally hails from Fez, Morocco, where his family has been growing olives for four generations. Now living in New York, Saad is importing his family's oil to the U.S. for the first time -- and also infusing it with a wide variety of enticing flavors. Saad’s shop is also famous for its infused vinegars with brazen variations like chocolate, peach, and vanilla fig.
This tasting box can be shipped nationwide! Please place your order by April 13th to ensure an on-time delivery.